Information for Parents on School Meal Programs

Dear Parent or Guardian:

We are pleased to inform you that Minerva Central School will be implementing a meal certification option available to schools participating in the National School Lunch and School Breakfast Programs for 2023-2024

What does this mean for your child(ren)?

All students enrolled at Minerva Central School are eligible to receive a healthy breakfast and lunch at school at no charge to your household each day of the 2023-2024 school year. All children in the school will receive meals/milk at no charge regardless of household income.  Please complete and return the Household Income Survey to the right.  This form is used to determine eligibility for additional State and federal program benefits that your child(ren) may qualify for.

If you have any further questions, please contact us at 518-251-2000.

Please complete the Household Income Survey to the right and return it to the Minerva Central School business office.


Cortney McCauliffe
Business Manager
Minerva Central School

Required Forms
Free and Reduced Lunch Income Survey
5 Reasons for completing free and reduce lunch applications
In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.  

Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits.  Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339.  Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at:, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by: 

(1) mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture 
Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights 
1400 Independence Avenue, SW 
Washington, D.C. 20250-9410; 

(2) fax: (202) 690-7442; or 

(3) email:

This institution is an equal opportunity provider.