Degrees and Certifications:
- My name is Bianca Hoose and I am a physical education/health education teacher.
- I have been teaching for ten years in Arlington, VT.
- I am 31 years old
- I just moved to Lake George from Cambridge NY!
- I have experience teaching all grade levels from PreK all the way up to Grade 12! I love what I do! I grew up playing anything and everything outside until it was dark- roller hockey, field hockey, shooting hoops, soccer, softball, volleyball, badminton, throwing frisbees...even gymnastics and horseback riding.
- I am a mom of three kiddos- Daniel who is 6, Oliver who is 4, and Ginny who is 2. I am ALWAYS busy doing something with them, whether it be swimming, playing outside, digging holes, going for walks, doing crafts, and of course teaching them different physical activities as well!
- I grew up in Red Hook, NY, and attended the same schools as my husband.
- I attended Castleton State College for my Bachelors in Physical Education and received a Masters in Health, Physical Education, and Recreation from Emporia State University in Kansas. When I graduated from Castleton, I completed my student teaching at AMHS in Vermont and immediately began teaching.
- I love art, board games, anything Harry Potter, and learning new games to play with students!
- At my previous school, some of the new things I introduced to my students was ultimate frisbee, gaga ball, and even got an ice rink for the students and community to use in the winter months. I also organized fundraisers, 5Ks, and field days.
- I coached three sports- cross country, indoor track and field, and track and field.
- Sports are GREAT, but HOCKEY IS THE BEST! The NY Islanders are the only team my students are allowed to root for (just kidding!!!...maybe).
- I know physical education may not be everyone's favorite subject, but my goal in teaching is to find SOMETHING for everyone to enjoy by teaching a variety of games and activities as well as traditional sports. I want all my students to be happy, healthy, and lifetime lovers of physical activities just like me!
- I am SO EXCITED to meet all the students at Minerva!
"I am a member of a team, and I rely on the team,I defer to it and sacrifice for it,because the team,not the individual,is the ultimate champion."~Mia HammWelcome to the
MCS Phys. Ed. ProgramPlease take some time to look around our school pages. You will find links on to the left to help you navigate.If you have any questions please contact us at 518-251-2000 or use the email links below. We will be happyto answer any questions you might have.
Athletic CoordinatorMinerva Central SchoolOlmstedville, NY 12857