Minerva Central School is located in the Adirondack Park in the hamlet of Olmstedville, Town of Minerva, New York. We are located in the center of the Adirondack Park. A K-12 school with a population of 120 students, 23 faculty members and an average class size of 10 students. Our small size is one of the things that makes us special.
- Cooperative Sports/Music Program between Minerva and Newcomb Central Schools
- Youth and Government
- Odyssey of the Mind
- Ski-Program through Gore Mountain Ski Center
- Leadership through Service Activities
- Sports Program including basketball, baseball/softball, soccer
- Community sponsored Little and Minor League
- School Store
- National & Junior National Honor Society
- Student GovernmentFrom the southFollow I87 to exit 26 (Pottersville) and take a left off the exit ramp. Drive 1/4 mile and turn right at the Black Bear Restaurant. Drive 1/2 mile and bear left at the Wells House Restaurant. Drive 71/2 miles to the 4 way intersection in Olmstedville and continue straight through intersections for 1/8 mile. The school is 1/8 mile up on your right.From the NorthFollow I87 to exit 26 (Pottersville) and take a left off the exit ramp. Drive 1/4 mile turn right, drive 3/4 mile and bear right at the Wells House Restaurant. Drive 7 1/2 miles to the 4 way intersection in Olmstedville and continue straight through intersection for 1/8 mile. The school is 1/8 mile up on your right.
Last Modified on November 1, 2015